Author profile for Rosa Lia
- As a student of Comparative Literature, I love reading, writing and struggling with my French. I have a passion for travel and have so far been to six of the seven continents...Antarctica has yet to appeal to me. As well as working for MouthLondon, I'm an editor (and occassional contributor) of the King's creative writing magazine, the Notebook.
Rosa Lia’s articles on MouthLondon
- Recipes: Berry Tarts
- Review: Brixton Village Market
- Flying Solo
- Review: Ronnie Scott’s
- Preview: Welcome to the Dollhouse
- Interview: Milton Jones
- Does Wearing a Short Skirt make you Free?
- Preview: Amy Grimehouse Presents ‘Whatever Happened To Mommie Dearest’
- Festivals: Are they worth it?
- A Paper Bag Princess
- Preview: Anti-War Protest Discussion Forum Led by Tony Benn
- Review: The Leonard St Royal Wedding Street Party