I enjoy my iPhone. Rewind to a year ago and I would spit in your face if you were an iPhone lover. Of course things change when you own the piece of technology. I am still adverse to other Apple products, but I was excited to get my hands on an Appsing as it combines two of my favourite things: singing and my iPhone.
So being an incredibly good singer (in the shower) I decided to belt out some tunes that in my head sounded great. My friends did not agree. But this doesn’t mean the Appsing is bad, in fact I think it’s a really nice piece of tech.
The Appsing is basically a karaoke machine that you slip your smart phone into and then the singing is all up to you. The lyrics appear on your screen and depending on what apps you have on your phone depends on the music you choose.
Here are the specs:
- Portable karaoke machine
- Apps available on Android Market and App Store
- Universal case holds all smartphones
- Case opens up to approx. 6.5inches
- Speaker plays in full stereo sound
- Microphone slots into back of speaker
- Holds device landscape or portrait
- Volume control on the front of speakers and on Microphone
- Easy carry handle
- Microphone measures approx. 21cm x 4cm x 3cm
- Speakers measure approx. 15cm x 16cm x 11cm
At a decent £39.95 its good value for the amount of fun you have and it’s a perfect buy if you are a bad singer.
Check out our current competition for a chance to win one of these bad boys!