I’m a big fan of noodles. When you are tired and just want an easy meal that tastes delicious and can be easily made then look no further than Ramen Mushroom Noodle Soup.
Bursting with some of the best flavours this recipe won’t blow your budget like other pan Asian recipe choices. What is also really nice about this recipe is that you can literally throw in what you like. I tend to go for a more vegetable orientated meal, but you can add chicken or pork if you wish.
Don’t be frightened to add to this dish! Add garlic, oyster sauce or nuts to bring crunch and a deepened flavour.
- . 3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- . 1 packet ramen noodles
- . Dried Mushrooms
- . 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- . 1/2 teaspoon chili oil
- . 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- . 2 green onions, sliced
- Fry the onions until golden
- Add the broth and noodles.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; stir to break up noodles.
- Add in the dried mushrooms.
- Reduce heat to medium and add soy sauce, chili oil and ginger.
- Simmer uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil and garnish with green onions.
If you like the sound of this then get down to your local YO! Sushi and try out their five new delicious ramen dishes specifically made for Londoners! Designed by their Executive Chef Mike Lewis the ramen dishes are quick and easy noodle broths perfect for the hustle and bustle of the big city environment.
Check out YO! Sushi’s new campaign here: