Meet Freja, a Graphic Design student at Central St Martins College of Art, who we spotted brightening up the streets of Tottenham on a grey winter morning with her Anime bangs and her loud Hawaiian shirt.
Fashion influences: Japanese pop culture and all things “moderately tacky”
Fashion idol: Yolandi Visser, lead singer/rapper from Die Antwoord
Favourite accessories: Freja claimed that she always wears a set of gold and silver chain-link bracelets, some purchased from Greenwich Market and others acquired as gifts
Hair Stylist: Freja’s Mum!
Freja is wearing:
- Gold chain, Greenwich Market
- Gold hoops, Topshop
- An assortment of gold and silver chain link
- bracelets, Greenwich Market/gifts
- Vintage bomber jacket
- Hawaiian flamingo-print shirt, eBay
- Black dress, American Apparel
- Cupcake socks, Topshop
- Black plimsolls, Vans, with customised hand-sewn designs by Freja